For more information please log on to the below button
Under the Sale of Balance Flats exercise by HDB, a range of Studio Apartments, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-room, Executive and 3Gen flats are available in various towns. The Sale of Balance Flats exercises in 2015 and 2016 are usually conducted twice a year around the month of May and Nov. You may apply online anytime via HDB website till end of the application period. All applications are processed through a computer ballot and not on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information please log on to the below button
Welcome to Zheng Hua Interior Design. A trusted Singapore renovation company that offer you free of charge fortune & geomancy advice on your renovations plans to bring peace & prosperity to your home.
Zheng Hua Interior Design led by Singapore's interior design and renovation veteran, Mr Benson Tay is a successful business because we have an open, honest, friendly and reliable approach to all our works. Being a local heartland company, we understand the importance of keeping our clients happy by offering quality workmanship and keeping price affordable. We understand the significance of your home, and we respect that we are working to build your dream home. We strive to achieve the absolute best result for our clients on every single project supported by solid guarantee.
Some of the renovation services we offer are :
- Renovation planning according to your star-sign, 5 elements and fengshui to bring in good fortune and ensure smoothness in life.
- Private home renovation.
- Resale flat remodeling and renovation.
- BTO flat renovation.
- Rewiring & wiring with wall conceal wiring of old & new flats.
- Supply & installation of flooring with homogeneous tiles, granite, marble, solid wood and vinyl.
- Wall hacking, wall construction & partition walls.
- Custom made carpentry works of built-in wardrobes, cupboards, kitchen cabinets, cooking stove, hoods and hobs.
- Design and construction of TV picture wall, feature walls, decorative feature moldings, plaster ceiling, downlights and hanging lamps
- Supply & installation of solid wood doors for main entrance, bathrooms, bedrooms and utility rooms.
- Dining room renovation – kitchen cabinet, island benches, range hoods and hobs, wet kitchen location and specifications.
- Design and construction of Kitchen & Bathroom including bath room settings, showers, bathtub, hot water heaters, folding doors.
Please don't hesitate to contact us Tel : 97997866 for inquires and quotation.
We will spent at least 1/3 of our life in our bedrooms unless you are working 24hours a day and no have time to sleep, so the fengshui in our bedrooms is very important. A good fengshui bedroom is a bedroom that promotes a harmonious flow of nourishing and positive energy. Below is some tips to create better fengshui for your bedroom.
1. A bedroom must be neat and clean with fresh air flowing through the bedroom windows and bedroom door to invite positve Qi (energy) in the room, giving you a good night sleep and inviting luck onto you in the following day.
1. A bed should be backed by a wall and it is a taboo just to place a bed in the middle of the room without any backing. A bed should always have a solid and high headboard. The headboard should be sans any holes or gaps in it and a wood headboard or frame is preferable. A headboard is good for overall support in life, including career support. It’s also helpful for relationships.
2. Ceiling beams in the bedroom are bad for fengshui. The closer the beams are to the body, the more precarious they are, so bed should never be placed directly under the ceiling beams.
3. The bedroom should always have soothing colours and be free of any bright colors or chaotic wallpaper. Colour has been scientifically proven to negatively or positive affect the our mind and body. Bright colours are too taxing when the body is trying to rest. This is why it is best to avoid bright colors and chaotic paper.
4. There should never be anything above the bed besides the headboard. Shelving units or any other cabinets above the bed can cause negative Qi and can disrupt your sleep.
5. Space under the bed should be kept empty and should not be kept as storage area. If one wishes, light objects such as clean clothing can be store there. If other items are stored; the persons who sleep in the bed may experience health issues.
6. A bed should not face the room door or mirror directly, as one who sleeps there may invite negative Qi coming into their body.
7. Sharp edge of bedroom cabinets, tables, cupboards etc should not be facing a bed as it may cause health problems and bad luck.
8. A bed should not be next to the bathroom wall as it may cause causes negative Qi and bring health problems.
If you are interested to renovate your bedroom or home in Singapore following the principles of good fengshui you can engage our services. Please contact Tel : +65 97997866 (Mr Beson Tay, 9am - 8pm Daily)
How to save up up for your golden years, Zheng Hua Interior Design, Singapore Feng Shui Renovations.
Other than working hard, doing merits in life and having good fengshui, you need to have savings to enjoy the fruits of your labour in your golden years. According To www.LifeHack.org, Wealthy People Save Money Like This, you can use it for reference..
1. Be careful about small expenses
All of us are usually careful about making big investments and huge purchases. However, we tend to spend recklessly on seemingly small expenses.
But of course, these small expenses can amass to a big amount.
As Suze Orman rightly pointed out, “Look everywhere you can to cut a little bit from your expenses. It will all add up to a meaningful sum.”
2. Focus on the future
It is very easy to spend money for getting something that we like but at the end of the day, you will end up spending everything no matter how well you earn. Shift your focus to the future instead of getting satisfaction in the present.
“You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.” – Tennessee Williams
3. Don’t buy unnecessary things to make an impression on people
Although we all like to have good feedback from our peers and friends regarding the things we own, we need to set a limit for us. You should buy things that you need but don’t just buy those to impress others. Otherwise the sky isn’t the limit for buying things!
“Stop buying things you don’t need, to impress people you don’t even like.” – Suze Orman
4. Put things in black and white
There are so many expenditures in today’s world that you would end up without any savings if you don’t plan and budget your money; the inflows and the outflows. Wealthy people know where there money comes from and where does it go.
An Excel sheet can really help you in this regard.
“A budget is telling your money where to go, instead of wondering where it went.”- John C. Maxwell
5. Work hard
Unlike the common perception that wealthy people just have fun and enjoy their life, the reality is that they work harder than the common person, at least in the most productive age. So try to increase your income, and when it gets increased, save a larger portion of it than ever before.
“I like business and the truth is I save way more than I spend. I invest. I plan for the future. I have a special eye for opportunities and work harder than anyone might expect.” – Sofia Vergara
6. Save a huge portion of your income
Again, we think that wealthy people are always splurging and spending on things. No, they are not. That is why they remain wealthy.
They always save a portion of their income. So save a large proportion of what you get. This will ensure that you do not run out of money at any point in time.
“Save one-third, live on one-third and give away one-third.” – Angelina Jolie
7. Make the most of sales and bargains
Just like us, the rich love to get the highest value of money. They always try to look for getting more value through finding great deals, bargains and discounts.
“Why should you pay more for something that someone else is paying less for?” - Sarah Michelle Gellar
8. Invest your savings wisely
We usually ignore the small amounts but such tiny amounts can add up to a substantial sum. If you have more, it is even better. To top it, if you invest the money properly, you will be amazed at the result yourself.
“A penny here, and a dollar there, placed at interest, goes on accumulating, and in this way the desired result is attained. It requires some training, perhaps, to accomplish this economy, but when once used to it, you will find there is more satisfaction in rational saving than in irrational spending.” - P. T. Barnum
9. Practice the Millionaire’s Formula
A common man’s way of thinking is usually that he saves after meeting the necessary expenditures. A wealthy person’s style is the opposite: we like to call this the Millionaire’s Formula.
Here’s how it goes: upon receiving your income, put a certain percentage towards giving back to the community, and also a certain percentage for your investments for your financial goals. Only spend what is left.
“Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.” – Warren Buffet
10. Close leakages
The wealthy don’t ever pay any unnecessary charges. They remain very careful about the fees and charges that can be avoided.
“Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” – Benjamin Franklin
Follow these simple, practical tips in your life and you will be able to see the difference yourself.
Please contact us (Zheng Hua Interior Design, Singapore) if you are intending to renovate your home. We offer you free of charge fortune & geomancy advice on your renovations plans to bring peace & prosperity to your home..
Zheng Hua Interior Design (Singapore) is now offering a newly Renovated Showhouse (HDB BTO 5 Room Flat) at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 for viewing. Showcasing high grade homogeneous tile flooring, specialty walk-in wardrobes, 6 steps Thai Style Buddhism Altar, scratch & fire proof granite kitchen top etc.. During viewing you can do free of charge no obligation discussion with business owner / interior designer, Mr Benson Tay about home renovation planing plus Fengshui consultancy for your own home. Please contact Mr Benson Tay at Tel 97997866 (9am - 8pm) to arrange for viewing..
郑华室内设计公司 (新加坡) 在蔡厝港新镇5巷目前有个新装修完的五房式组屋( HDB BTO 5rm Flat) 让有意者参观。展示项目有高级瓷砖地板，特制订做衣橱及厨柜，大型六梯泰式神台/供佛梯台，订制大理石厨房灶台等等。在参观单位时您可与老板/室内设计师，郑华先生为您自己的住房装修与风水策划做免费的咨询。请电郑华先生 97997866 （早上9点 - 晚上8点） 预约。